- Platband (L = 1800 mm, H = 100 mm) – 4 pcs;
- Coffering (R internal = 380 mm) – 4 pcs;
- Insert board (L = 700 mm, H = 100 mm) – 2 pcs;
- Internal intermediate plate (L = 2000 mm, H = 210 mm 1) – 3 pcs;
- Square (110x110x25 mm) – 4 pcs;
- Banquette (120x110x25 mm) – 4 pcs;
- 36 millimeters in width;
- Cornice connection (110x250x55 mm) (a) or cornice (130x270x25 mm) (b) – 2 pcs.
- at 18 millimeters in height,
- 6 millimeters wide.
The name of the arch “Romanesque” speaks for itself: in front of us is a neat arch in the classic style with the full-centered coffering. The width of the plat band is 100 mm. This is an excellent design solution for separation and visually expanding the space of the premise. With this decorative element you can decorate the space in various styles – from classic to modern. The types of decoration and the variety of color palette allow you to experiment and implement unique author projects.