- Platband (L = 1800 mm, H = 150 mm) – 4 pcs;
- Coffering (R internal = 320) – 4 pcs;
- Internal intermediate plate (L = 2000 mm, H = 210 mm) – 2 pcs;
- The inner intermediate plate (L = 1220 mm, H = 210 mm) – 2 pcs;
- Ornamental banquette (182x150x24 mm) – 4 pcs;
- Plinth (200x150x24) – 2 pcs;
- Capital (210x60x24) – 4 pcs;
- Cornice (168x33x16) – 4 pcs;
- Connection of capitals (200x60x36) – 2 pcs;
- Connection of the cornice (200x33x16) – 2 pcs;
- Central decorative element (150x130x16) – 2 pcs.
After installing the arch the opening is reduced by:
20 millimeters in height,
40 millimeters in width
The size of the packed arch: 2020 × 434 × 76 mm.
The average weight of a packed arch: 30 kg.
Implementation of the laconism and the graceful architecture of ancient Greece. It is not just an arch but it looks like the whole architectural ensemble which includes columns with Ionic capitals, banquettes and decorative cornices. The grandeur and monumentality of the arch “Greece” is attached by the wide relief plat band with width of 150 mm and the elongated rounded arch cover. To install the arch you do not need the insert boards and its impressive size allows you to install the arch in the widest doorway: the width of the arch cover can be provided to up to 1940 mm.
The arch is covered with two layers of primer for the painting that makes it an interesting object for completing the finish. The rough textured plaster gives this element of decor the historical look and introduces the element of the ancient architectural creation into the interior.
A great option for decorating the premises in both classic and eclectic styles.