Arch “Simplex Romanesque Small”
- Plat band (L = 1800 mm, H = 70 mm) – 4 pcs;
- Coffering (R internal = 320 mm) – 4 pcs;
- Insert board (L = 700 mm, H = 70 mm) – 2 pcs;
- Internal intermediate plate (L = 2000 mm, H = 210 mm 1) – 3 pcs;
- Square (80x180x16 mm) – 4 pcs;
- Banquette (100x80x16 mm) – 4 pcs;
- Cornice connection (80x250x55 mm) – 2 pcs.
- 18 millimeters in height,
- 36 millimeters in width
This facile, aerial, graceful and laconically arch (derived from Latin “simplex”) is a simpler and more practical option of Arch “Romanesque Small“
It is suitable for both classical and modern variants of interiors to demarcate the space with its soft and smooth lines. A finishing option meant for painting allows one to make it a part of an individual authorial project.
The plat bands and coffering’s of the arch are made of MDF 10 mm, picturesque elements are made of MDF 16 mm.